You can download two editions of analycess procurement:
- Setup edition: analycess procurement 1.x.y.exe (recommended) - a guided installation with integration into Windows' Start menu
- Portable edition: analycess_procurement_1.x.y.zip - just an installation folder that you can unzip to the user's computer or to a USB flash drive
They just differ in the setup, NOT functionality.
This article shows what the difference is.
Detailed differences for administrators
- The installer asks for administration rights. Otherwise, it cannot guarantee the installation is done correctly, e.g. necessary folder permissions are set correctly.
Changes to the file system
- The setup edition installs the program content to C:\Program Files (x86)\analycess procurement by default. There are no other locations affected.
- For Windows' Start Menu three links are created in the corresponding folder, depending on the Windows version. For example for Windows 7 this is: C:\Users\myuser\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\analycess procurement 1.x.y.z\.
Changes to the registry
- The installer adds some entries to the location shown above. By that way analycess procurement is registered in Windows' program list.
- The installer also registers the file extension .analycess with these entries: