You can download analycess procurement from https://download.processbench.com/. This article describes what is contained in the analycess folder. Depending on you IT infrastructure this can involve some additional component.
You can download two editions of analycess:
- Setup edition: analycess procurement 1.x.y.exe (recommended) - a guided installation with integration into Windows' Start menu
- Portable edition: analycess_procurement_1.x.y.zip - just an installation folder that you can unzip to the user's computer or to a USB flash drive
They just differ in the setup, NOT functionality.
Both editions contain files in their installation folders that can be useful for administrators:
- workspace\ - This folder contains the program preferences for this user. For example it saves the recently opened files. You can delete this folder to reset preferences.
- Analycess Procurement.exe - Main executable of analycess procurement
- CodeMeter.ini - This is a configuration file for the license mechanism. If you want to use a floating license server you have to modify this file. For details see the instructions in "Configuration of analycess procurement for the floating service on user side".
- CodeMeterCC.exe - CodeMeter ControlCenter (GUI) for CodeMeter configuration and extended license change tasks. Use "Support Center" for regular tasks instead.
- Support Center.cmd - An additional program for easy license updates, requests and debugging.
- Systeminfo for CmStick.bat - is a script that creates a text file within the same folder, namely "cmdust-output.txt". This file contains debugging information and is very useful for problem solving.